Gracias por visitarnos. Recuerda que eres responsable de tus aportaciones. Se respetuoso.

Imagen

The foreign community website

Welcome to Sierra de Yeguas
Joc

The foreign community website

Mensaje sin leer por Joc » 30 Jun 2009, 15:16

I just want to say how useful I'm finding the English-language news part of the website. It really has informed me about local news and events that I might not have found out about any other way, and is sometimes a useful correction to rumour. Thank you, administrator, for the constant updating.

Foreign Community

Re: The foreign community website

Mensaje sin leer por Foreign Community » 30 Jun 2009, 16:28

Thank you Joc - Doing my best to post useful info ! Nice to see that some people do appreciate it.
Muchas gracias !

Louise W

Mensaje sin leer por Louise W » 08 Jul 2009, 15:33

Yes, thank you for this website. Currently I live most of the year in the UK, and only get to 'come home' in school holidays(until I retire!) I look at this site almost daily and feel involved with what's going on in SdY in a way I couldn't without it. :)
Again, many thanks

Foreign Community

Mensaje sin leer por Foreign Community » 08 Jul 2009, 16:16

I cannot (yet) answer Joc´s question about the library opening hours in the Summer, but I could not resist this sculptor´s emoticon for you know who !!!!!

Imagen

Foreign Community
Novato
Novato

Mensaje sin leer por Foreign Community » 09 Jul 2009, 17:35

Louise W escribió:Yes, thank you for this website. Currently I live most of the year in the UK, and only get to 'come home' in school holidays(until I retire!) I look at this site almost daily and feel involved with what's going on in SdY in a way I couldn't without it. :)
Again, many thanks
We are looking forward to meeting you Louise !
FOREIGN COMMUNITY Imagen

Foreign Community
Novato
Novato

Mensaje sin leer por Foreign Community » 10 Jul 2009, 16:12

Joc escribió:I just want to say how useful I'm finding the English-language news part of the website. It really has informed me about local news and events that I might not have found out about any other way, and is sometimes a useful correction to rumour. Thank you, administrator, for the constant updating.
Don´t forget to check on us every day !!

Imagen
FOREIGN COMMUNITY Imagen

JHB
Novato
Novato

Mensaje sin leer por JHB » 28 Jul 2009, 15:29

Hope you had a good day down in Málaga. You and Derick both deserve recognition for the work that you do on theForeign Community pages. It is really helpful and much appreciated.

Maria Luisa & Derick

Mensaje sin leer por Maria Luisa & Derick » 28 Jul 2009, 16:46

Imagen

Responder