The foreign community website

Welcome to Sierra de Yeguas
Joc

The foreign community website

Mensaje sin leer por Joc » 30 Jun 2009, 15:16

I just want to say how useful I'm finding the English-language news part of the website. It really has informed me about local news and events that I might not have found out about any other way, and is sometimes a useful correction to rumour. Thank you, administrator, for the constant updating.

Foreign Community

Re: The foreign community website

Mensaje sin leer por Foreign Community » 30 Jun 2009, 16:28

Thank you Joc - Doing my best to post useful info ! Nice to see that some people do appreciate it.
Muchas gracias !

Louise W

Mensaje sin leer por Louise W » 08 Jul 2009, 15:33

Yes, thank you for this website. Currently I live most of the year in the UK, and only get to 'come home' in school holidays(until I retire!) I look at this site almost daily and feel involved with what's going on in SdY in a way I couldn't without it. :)
Again, many thanks

Foreign Community

Mensaje sin leer por Foreign Community » 08 Jul 2009, 16:16

I cannot (yet) answer Joc´s question about the library opening hours in the Summer, but I could not resist this sculptor´s emoticon for you know who !!!!!

Imagen

Foreign Community
Novato
Novato

Mensaje sin leer por Foreign Community » 09 Jul 2009, 17:35

Louise W escribió:Yes, thank you for this website. Currently I live most of the year in the UK, and only get to 'come home' in school holidays(until I retire!) I look at this site almost daily and feel involved with what's going on in SdY in a way I couldn't without it. :)
Again, many thanks
We are looking forward to meeting you Louise !
FOREIGN COMMUNITY Imagen

Foreign Community
Novato
Novato

Mensaje sin leer por Foreign Community » 10 Jul 2009, 16:12

Joc escribió:I just want to say how useful I'm finding the English-language news part of the website. It really has informed me about local news and events that I might not have found out about any other way, and is sometimes a useful correction to rumour. Thank you, administrator, for the constant updating.
Don´t forget to check on us every day !!

Imagen
FOREIGN COMMUNITY Imagen

JHB
Novato
Novato

Mensaje sin leer por JHB » 28 Jul 2009, 15:29

Hope you had a good day down in Málaga. You and Derick both deserve recognition for the work that you do on theForeign Community pages. It is really helpful and much appreciated.

Maria Luisa & Derick

Mensaje sin leer por Maria Luisa & Derick » 28 Jul 2009, 16:46

Imagen

Responder